Origines & Saveurs respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open to inform you about the data we collect and why.
Here is a summary of what you can expect when you visit our website:
- We track your web activity for marketing purposes;
- We collect personal information for marketing and communication purposes;
- We process personal information by sending it to integrated email and customer relationship management (CRM) systems for marketing and customer relationship purposes;
- We store personal information in our databases for contractual purposes;
- Your web behaviour and activity may be used for marketing purposes such as targeting and marketing analysis.
1. What personal data does Origines & Saveurs collect?
Origines & Saveurs collects information mainly from you as a customer. Examples of personal data we may collect are your name, first name and other contact details such as telephone number, email address or home address.
2. Data collection with consent
By clicking on the "Accept Cookies" button, you consent to the personal data (surname, first name, telephone number and e-mail address) that you enter in forms at various places on the Origines & Saveurs website being used for contractual purposes for the services to which you are exposed when you are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, your geographical location and your interests in order to better adapt our marketing to your needs.
You are, however, given the choice to revoke this consent at any time by logging into your customer account. Indeed, once in your preferences, there is a section concerning the revocation of your consent regarding third party cookies. You simply need to click on it to stop accepting these cookies.
3. How does Origines & Saveurs use the information collected?
The Company processes personal data mainly for the purposes indicated below and for any other purpose mentioned at the time of collection:
- Fulfilling and managing your orders;
- To process your payments;
- To enable good customer service, such as handling your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested, e.g. newsletter, white papers, literature;
- To manage customer profiles, perform analysis and market research;
- For system administration and to obtain statistical data on the behaviour and usage of our users;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analysing your behaviour on our websites and applications;
- Personal data is also used for analytical purposes to perform segmentation and targeting, in order to develop personalised offers and services;
- To provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and personalised services based on the needs of other people with similar behaviours to you;
- To help us develop our site and application to be more useful and improve your user experience of the services offered by the Company by customising the display of services to your profile;
- To send important messages as communication about changes in our legal notices.
When you use our website, personal data may be collected via cookies. This can only be done with separate consent. This will store information about your usage and the pages you visit. This may include technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identifiers. When you visit our websites where our products are displayed, various techniques may be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This may be done directly or through third party technology.
Right to be forgotten, storage and disclosure of personal data
You may withdraw your consent at any time by requesting us to do so via the "contact" function.
Processing is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing. The Company will retain your personal data for as long as you have a business relationship with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 4 years is not used. This means that data will be deleted when it is no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing purposes for which it was collected. Some information may be retained for longer periods if necessary due to other legal requirements. However, the processing of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights over your personal data and you can request the modification or destruction of your stored data. The Company will, on its own initiative or on the initiative of the client, rectify any data deemed incorrect. You can also request at any time that your data be deleted or that its use be restricted by contacting us (see "Contact").
If you feel that we are not respecting your rights, please contact the Company or contact the Data Protection Authority in your country at https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by updating your account settings and clicking "Unsubscribe" in the email we send you.
Links to other sites
Where our site contains links to third party websites or materials published by third parties, these links are provided for information purposes only. As the Company has no control over the content of these websites or their materials, we are not responsible for their content. Nor is the Company responsible for any damage or loss that may result from the use of these links.