Return procedure at Origines & Saveurs
How do I return my parcel ?
The products that Origines & Saveurs sells are perishable foodstuffs, which falls within the exceptions defined by the CDE concerning the right of withdrawal. Origines & Saveurs has therefore decided not to provide a right of withdrawal.
However, if a product is damaged or in the event of a hidden defect or non-conformity, the customer may return the product at his own expense to the company.
- First make sure that the products meet the following cumulative conditions:
- The products in question must be in the condition in which the carrier delivered them.
- The products must be returned in their original packaging, or in new packaging that is sufficiently strong and properly sealed if the original packaging has been damaged,
- The order number, confirmation email, invoice and delivery note must be attached to the returned products.
- The customer or the recipient must keep a proof of sending the returned products.
- Prepare your parcel >> Put the retractable products in the box you received upon delivery.
- Drop your parcel off at the relay point provided for this purpose (you are responsible for the shipping costs).
- Wait for your refund >> Origines & Saveurs will refund the sums paid by the customer within a maximum of thirty (30) days from the return of the products. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the refund has been made.
The cost of returning products is at the customer's expense.